PWEDE! THE NATIONAL BOY BAND SEARCH
PWEDE! THE NATIONAL BOY BAND SEARCH has three phases:
- 1. Online Submission
- 2. Pre-Selection
- 3. Live Audition
This is Phase 1, the Online Submission.
ONLINE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
FOLLOW THESE 3 EASY STEPS BELOW:
Step 1: Print, Sign and Scan Documents:
1. Print and fill-out the PWEDE! THE NATIONAL BOY BAND SEARCH Application Form at the link at the bottom of this page.
3. For minors, please have your parent or legal guardian sign the Consent of Parent or Legal Guardian form found in this downloaded file.
4. Scan or take a picture of all pages.
Step 2: Take Pictures and Video:
- Picture 1 – head shot
- Picture 2 – full body shot
- Video 1 – Singing and/or Rapping
- Video 2 – Dancing
1. Take 2 pictures and 2 videos as follows:
Step 3: Uploading of Scanned Documents, Pictures and Video
- a. Scan or pictures of documents in Step 1
- b. Pictures and videos in Step 2
- MALE aged 13 up to 18 years old
- Filipino or Filipino-Foreigner
- Must NOT currently be under any talent management or agency.
- Can speak Tagalog AND, if a non-Tagalog, can speak his own native language or dialects: Cebuano, Ilocano, Ilonggo, Kapampangan, Bicolano, etc..
- Can sing or rap, can dance, confident with pleasing personality, physically and mentally fit, willing to undergo rigorous training, willing to work full time as an entertainer, and of course, has that X Factor!
- March 14 - NCR - Fisher Mall, Quezon City, 11AM onwards.
- March 21 - Angeles City (Pampanga)
- April 4 - Baguio City
- April 18 - Cebu City
- May 9 - Iloilo City
- May 23 - Naga City (Camarines Sur)
- June 6 - Davao City
- June 20 - Cagayan de Oro
- No payment required.
- VIVA will pre-select auditionees from the online submissions. Pre-selected auditionees will be invited to the Live Auditions. Due to large volume of online submissions, only pre-selected auditionees will be notified by VIVA to join the Live Auditions.
- For pre-selected auditionees aged 13 to 17 years old, they are required to bring 1 parent or guardian. As minors, they will be required to present a waiver form signed by their parent or guardian..
- Yes, only one companion will be allowed inside.
- Along with your completed PWEDE! THE NATIONAL BOYBAND SEARCH . audition and waiver forms, photos and ID:
- 1. Your completed PWEDE! THE NATIONAL BOYBAND SEARCH Application Form
- 3. Photocopy of Authenticated Birth Certificate duly certified by the proper government office
- 4. 1 head shot picture
- 5. 1 full body shot picture
- 6. 1 valid ID
- Photocopy of valid ID of AUDITIONEE’s parent or guardian, and shall present the originals thereof in order to satisfy the ORGANIZERS on the authenticity of the documents and the faithfulness of the photocopies.
- Signed Consent of Parent or Legal Guardian form
7. Additional requirements for minors [below eighteen (18) years but above thirteen (13) years of age]:
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the audition room and holding area of the venue. We will provide a water station for all auditionees.
- DSLR cameras (and mobile phones) are allowed only in the holding area.
1. Go to: https://wetransfer.com/
2. Click on “Take me to Free”, then click “+” sign on “Add your files” and upload the following:
3. In “Email to” type the email address for your corresponding audition venue :
AUDITION DATES AND VENUE
March 14 - NCR - Fisher Mall, Quezon City, 11AM onwards.
March 21 - Angeles City (Pampanga)
April 4 - Baguio City
April 18 - Cebu City
May 9 - Iloilo City
May 23 - Naga City (Camarines Sur)
June 6 - Davao City
June 20 - Cagayan de Oro
4. In “Your Email” type your email address
5. In “Message” type your Last Name, First Name, and Audition Location
Example: If your name is Juan De La Cruz and you plan to audition in Baguio City, type
”DELACRUZ, JUAN, BAGUIO”
6. Click on “Transfer”
7. Send a message on PWEDE! THE NATIONAL BOY BAND SEARCH page or via messenger indicating your full name and selected audition Venue (example: "Hello, I submitted. JUAN DELACRUZ, BAGUIO CITY") to confirm your submission. You can also message this page if you have questions regarding your application.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
Event Details and Mechanics
Who are qualified to audition?
Q: What are the audition dates and location:
Do we need to pay to participate?
Audition Day (Only for Pre-selected Auditionees)
What are the next steps after we have completed the Online Submission?
Can we bring a companion during the auditions?
Will companions be allowed to watch?
What do we need to bring or prepare for the auditions?
Am I allowed to bring food and drinks at the venue?
Can I bring my DSLR camera to take pictures and/or videos in the audition room and holding area?